CITY WALK SATURDAYS – FREE GUIDED WALKS
To celebrate our vibrant city and in-keeping with City Walk Saturdays, Footsteps to Freedom will be offering free guided walking tours to the public on the third Saturday of every month. Each walk will be centred around a different theme:
- 16 May – Footsteps to Freedom: a walk down memory lane
- 20 June – In the Footsteps of Slaves
- 18 July – Mandela in Cape Town: from prisoner to president
- 15 Aug – Artisanal Cape Town – coffee, chocolate, bread & wine
- 19 Sept – A flavour of the Bo-Kaap
The tour is 2-hours long and departs at 10h00 from the lobby of the Taj Hotel. Walks are free (for the above dates only) and limited to 20 people (max 2 people per booking). Booking is essential via the booking form below. Please bring along your confirmation voucher which will be sent to you.