Experience 2 nights at a 5-star luxury private game lodge in Sabi Sands on a fully inclusive basis
Adjacent to the world renowned Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Game Reserve is famed for its intimate wildlife encounters, particularly leopard viewing. Home to a host of wildlife, including the Big Five, the Sabi Sand is part of a conservation area that covers over two million hectares
This is what you can expect on a typical safari day…
• Early morning wake-up! – coffee and biscuits before sunrise, and then you are off into the bush on an open jeep for your game viewing experience. After some thrilling wild encounters, return to the lodge for a hearty breakfast.
• Join an optional walk in the bush, with your experienced game ranger, to appreciate the prolific bird life in the area, or spot the “Little 5” – the insect world of the wild
• Relax at the pool, lounge or sundeck taking in the sounds and smells of the African bush
• After tea it’s back on the jeep for another game drive to follow fresh trails across the bushveld … stop for a sundowner and be mesmerized by the setting of the African sunset.
• Get ready for a gourmet dinner – South Africa Bush Style!
Dates: Thursday 20th November: depart Cape Town for Skukuza Airport, 2 nights accommodation (20th-21st November); Saturday 22nd November: depart Skukuza Airport for Johannesburg International airport
Price: R14 000 per person sharing (single supplement R20 000). Extra nights can be arranged at R6 570 pp per night sharing (R9 855 single supplement)
Includes: Accommodation, all meals, selected local beverages (including soft drinks, local brand beers, spirits and house wines), tea and coffee, refreshments on game drives, laundry, selected safari activities, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the airport
Excludes: Flights to and from Skukuza Airport
Flights: We are unable to quote on flights to and from Skukuza Airport because of constant price fluctuations, however, we are able to quote you and organize your flights once you have secured your booking
Limited availability. Bookings are subject to availability at time of booking